Sunday, October 7, 2012

Its been A While

Oh My Its Been a While!!we've been very busy and hectic here at our little farm..have not gotten much crafting done.We've all had the flu TWICE!!yikes..While I was sick I managed to get a bit of hand sewing in a Few little trinkets here and there..One I thought I might share With you are these cute little Christmas ornaments..Minnie mitten snow men .
The materials for these are

Old sweater
black marker or paint
bits of orange felt or orange paint,marker etc
buttons
home spun fabric pieces

As I'm not one for using patterns I just eye balled it.Drew out the shape of a small mitten onto a square cut from old white sweater..I did this till i had 4 pieces that were very close to matching in size.quick stitched around the outside with crochet thread stuff with a little cotton sew or draw on a nose draw the eyes and mouth add some decorative touches to the top and wallah.... :) simple and quick and very cute!!

Thanks for stopping by...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment